• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMD 70 Plymouth Power Bulge Hood

BubbaMope

Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
I recently was saving up to buy a Power Bulge hood for my 70 Belvedere. I was checking prices at AMD (normally $650) and low and behold it's ON SALE!!!
I just got it today and can verify it is the power bulge hood, I was concerned as it said "Standard Hood", I don't need another flat hood. Anyway, only the hood with pin holes is on sale but for $349 I'll be happy to add hood pins to my car, I intend to race it, she's not a show car. I also see that Roseville and Classic are now advertising the hood insert for $140. I live in Louisiana and it appears the box might have been attacked by an alligator but the hood seems in perfect condition. I wouldn't blame AMD if the carrier screws up the box but if I have any issues with the product I'll let you know.

http://www.autometaldirect.com/amd-hood-standard-w-hood-pin-holes-p-530.html

The standard hood for a 70 Road Runner is the bulge hood. Flat hoods were not offered on a 70 Road Runner.

Auto Transport Service
Back