• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

amd is at it again

Wish they would have done this six months ago. When money wasn't so tight.

Sorry to learn this. It's all about "demand and supply".
Mike

Let's face it...it's not like any of their stuff fits staight out of the box anyway.....I'd rather repair old and dented (slightly rusty) factory body part than try and re engineer Amd supplied parts!...at least I know it will fit....well..as good as factory parts ever fitted at least!

Looks like quite a bit of 62-65 stuff in that list.

Let's face it...it's not like any of their stuff fits staight out of the box anyway.....I'd rather repair old and dented (slightly rusty) factory body part than try and re engineer Amd supplied parts!...at least I know it will fit....well..as good as factory parts ever fitted at least![/QUOTE

I personally test fitted many parts for AMD, and they have gone to great lengths to make parts that fit and look correct. I have seen them retool a part as many as twenty times before they made the parts available to the buying public. That said, the 68 to 70 Charger parts were done before we were involved. The 71/72 B body stuff fits very well, and I test fitted E body fenders atleast 15 times each!

I'd rather repair old and dented (slightly rusty) factory body part than try and re engineer Amd supplied parts!
Sometimes, A guys gotta do...what a guys gotta Do.
69CE3948-B74C-4D16-A8B6-6D1A8254F604.jpeg

This is all the same stuff that was on sale a few weeks back.
They are discontinuing a lot of their quarter skins but still making the full panels.

Auto Transport Service
Back