• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMD rep

iraqivet01

Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score
I have looked all over the forum for the a AMD vender. If you know where his address and email is please help me out

Thanks

I can vouch for jsbrown. He got me floor pans for a barracuda, fast and great prices

amd man jsbrown

He is good, i have spent well over couple of grand with him lately. He will give you a discount compared to alot of other places.

yep I ordered all my sheet metal from him and I just placed an order yesterday with him. It's scheduled to be at my door step tomorrow.

Totally agree!! Don't even waste your time or money getting your metal from anyone else. Jeff is top notch! And a mopar guy to boot!

I have to agree with everything the guys are saying about Jeff. Great prices, delivery, products, and service!

I just bought both full quarters, trunk extensions, and rear shock crossmember from Jeff- great price, nice guy, and parts showed up exactly when he said they would.

Auto Transport Service
Back