• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American Airlines Pilot Claims His Plane Was Buzzed By ‘A Cruise Missile Type Of Thing

Look at me, look at me... Since the 70's, I have been looking for proof of: UFO's, aliens, Bermuda Triangle, bigfoot, Frankenstein, Dracula, Gillman, the Mummy, The bionic man & woman, et al.. And so far, I haven't seen ****...

Look at me, look at me... Since the 70's, I have been looking for proof of: UFO's, aliens, Bermuda Triangle, bigfoot, Frankenstein, Dracula, Gillman, the Mummy, The bionic man & woman, et al.. And so far, I haven't seen ****...

So, what are you saying.....
tenor.gif

Anyone that reports UFOs is usually ridiculed into submission and remains silent thereafter.

Well,
He was in New Mexico airspace
Duh!

(Home of White Sands Missile and test range)

1. White Sands Missile Range is a military testing area operated by the United States Army. The range was originally established as the White Sands Proving Ground on 9 July 1945. White Sands National Park is located within the range.

BUT: As we saw with the 40 Ft. "TIC-TAC"
and the Navy pursuit/video, something is goin on.....

A3D7F9E7-820E-4397-9675-80A669359A9E.png
Actual photo of my Meemaw she said was secretly taken during her re-education by them. Boy, she could spin a yarn!
A3D7F9E7-820E-4397-9675-80A669359A9E.png

I've had Klingon's in the past but I've learned to do a better job of wiping...:lol:

Last year on Ingram Angle a spokesperson from the pentagon opened up a little to Laura. Everybody’s jaw dropped when he said mater of factually ‘ it’s all our stuff’ craft that fly over 20,000 mph, 100 mph under water, and even anti gravity. All from reverse engineering technology!! Guess what, no more people from the pentagon again. He WAS checked out before he came on the show, credentials were legit. I had also seen him on Tucker before, NOTHING since

Pilot, he'll regret reporting it too

On the ufo thing heard an interesting blip from a sleep scientist.

he mentioned that ufo claims always occur while someone is sleeping.

when you sleep your brain induces paralysis, so you don’t act out dreams.

Rarely people can wake up, and be conscious while still being paralyzed.

he said it’s a terrifying experience, and often feel like some is in the room or holding you down.

will find it, and post

Auto Transport Service
Back