• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'American Pickers' star Frank Fritz hospitalized after suffering stroke

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:03 PM
Reaction score
a3%2F84f4c1e7446097043c1ff673aaf7%2Fap110507141965.jpg

Photo by: Mark Hirsch/AP IMAGES FOR CRAFTSMAN TOOLS

Jul 22, 2022

and last updated 1:01 PM, Jul 22, 2022

TV personality Frank Fritz has suffered a stroke.

On social media, Wolfe posted a picture of Fritz and a caption asking fans to "pray for my friend," USA Today reported.

According to TMZ, Fritz last appeared on the History channel show in March 2020, having stepped away after undergoing back surgery.

According to History.com, the show followed Wolfe and Fritz as they zig-zagged across the U.S. to buy up junk and restore it to its former glory, according to History.com.
Fritz became a part of the show in 2010, People reported.

Oh man! That is too bad. I really enjoy him on American Pickers. He and Mike are always so respectful of the finds and the people who collected them. No matter how weird they could be. I knew he had back trouble, and now this. Wishing the best for a full recovery.

I read that the other day.It said he suffered from crohns also,To bad i still enjoy watching that show.

Me as well, hope he has a full recovery. if he has Crohns, wow what a bitch that is/was having to travel. Those poor folks need to stay close to restrooms.

Auto Transport Service
Back