• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

An Addition to Your Shop References

cr8crshr

Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score
I have commented here on numerous occasions about the lack of reference material a lot here seem to not have in their possession. Items such as FSM, Wiring Schematics, etc. For those looking, here is the best place for the Wiring Schematics I am referring to. Only thing I will say is, "GET ONE!!!! Best 18.00 bucks I have ever spent and it has been the very first thing I have purchase after acquiring a car or truck to work on. Hope this will help you all out...cr8crshr/Tuck:blob1::blob1::blob1:

http://www.classiccarwiring.com/

Those don't do much good for someone who is partially color blind (shade blind).......or worse yet, completely color blind.

Those don't do much good for someone who is partially color blind (shade blind).......or worse yet, completely color blind.
But they can still follow a line and figure it out.

Cranky that sucks Man!!! At least it will give a clearer picture to trace and trouble shoot circuitry...cr8crshr/Tuck

I have one for each of my cars. I had them enlarge mine to fit on 2 - 8.5 x 11 laminated sheets set side by side. Works great for old eyes like mine.

I agree 100%, very valuable to have as much information as possible.

Here is my small collection, the Motor and I have had since the 80's, the others I picked up before starting my restoration, and the service manuals have great schematics.

20140717_154523small.jpg

But they can still follow a line and figure it out.

Cranky that sucks Man!!! At least it will give a clearer picture to trace and trouble shoot circuitry...cr8crshr/Tuck

When most of the lines all look to be the same color, they look like a bowl of spaghetti and when the wiring in the car is old and faded, it gets even worse. I can do the basics....the harder stuff goes to a buddy of mine that can see even the faded stuff lol

Auto Transport Service
Back