• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anger Management Group

Propwash

Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
Get yourself a really big hammer, get a good grip, and smash the sh*t out of it!

Problem solved......:dance:

I guess the little fella didn't like my advanced troublshooting and diagnostic techniques

**Maybe we should just rename the thread "anger management group"**,seeing his original post is missing.
"come on in, hurry up and take a seat, we're sick of waiting, you're really ticking me off!!!!!!":gah:

OK, now I am mad. I am trying to keep track of this post to figure out WTF and you fraken move it or change the name. Wasn't it about subs at port and hitting them with hammers?:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Hey, I'll start

I have an addiction in making people mad. Here are some key tips in getting started with the disease :Situation One: At Walmart

-Walk behind someone until he/she turns around. Then say, "What?"
- Get an "Obsession, for men" cologne sample spray, and go up to people asking, "Do you have an obsession for men?
-Put water in your mouth, and pretend you are barfing when someone walks by.
-Jump kick a wall and look at someone and say, "Please don't do that."
-Walk behind someone and have an arguement with yourself.
-Put M&M’s on layaway
-Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
-Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
-Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
-Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms
-While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
-Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
-Put super sexy lingerie in old men’s carts when they turn around.
-Put lingerie in the men’s department.
-Put jockstraps in the lingerie department
-Start pocketing any and all free samples.
-Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don’t realize it!
-Nonchalantly “test” the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
-When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, “Why won’t you people just leave me alone?”
-Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon
-Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
-Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
-Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
-Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
-When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word
-Test the fishing rods and see what you can “catch” from the other aisles.
-Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a croaking noise
-Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
-Ask people what gender they are.

Good luck guys

I tried taking an anger management class once. I got so pissed off I had to quit.

:banghead::fit::mad_6::tantrum::angry2::rant5: :rant::angry::frustrated::boxers::comp26::whip: :moparts ghost:

I dropped out of Procrastinators Anonymous because I never got around to attending the classes...

I just saw on Abc news that 80 % of the money for wind power is going to China. They are building the blades and turbines and shipping them to us. And theres not a damn thing I can do about it. Someone needs to pop a cap in the head of Winderosa energy. How much selling out can we take. Did China loan us the money to give it back to them. Goddammit i,m mad.

There's a bunch of those that are made in Texas. I see them on trucks northbound on I35

Auto Transport Service
Back