• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ann Heche rammed her Mini Cooper through a house, at speed and was trapped in the burning car.

That was hard to read. Sounds terrible.

Hope she gets well without too much damage. Bad burns are horrific to get over.

You do realize this dumb bitch did something like this years ago? She’s her own worst enemy. I have zero sympathy for her.

You do realize this dumb bitch did something like this years ago? She’s her own worst enemy. I have zero sympathy for her.

She's mentally ill by her own admission, but speaking as someone who HAS been on fire, I don't wish being trapped in a burning in a car for hour on anyone.... especially someone who may not be in control of their own actions.

Then it would seem she went off her meds and that is a conscious decision and therefore, her own fault. Mother Nature needs to start doing a better job of thinning the herd.

She hit another house first then this one that caught fire, drunk. I'm supposed to give a ****, not

Then it would seem she went off her meds and that is a conscious decision and therefore, her own fault. Mother Nature needs to start doing a better job of thinning the herd.
Going off her meds may be a conscious decision, but not necessarily a rational or mentally stable one. Her mental condition may not have let her make the right choice. BUT I also think that someone in that condition who may go unstable without warning shouldn't be allowed to drive.

She hit a storage shed / garage first - Video of that and pictures all over the internet

This is a photo of her after that incident before the second accident of her crashing into the house

Vodka bottle is circled

A2BD4589-3AC3-4991-A48A-43EBD0202747.jpeg

I would probably resort to drinking and drugs too if i were a dyke and Ellen Degenrate was my ex. She needs to be locked up. It's a miracle she didn't kill anyone.

Started with her Dad

Sad if it’s true

Sad, she looks a mess (#12).
Thought she was a cutie in the movie she did with Harrison Ford and David Schwimmer.

this already got too much coverage.....wayy more important stuff to talk about, like how to clean the raised white letters on my BFGs

this already got too much coverage.....wayy more important stuff to talk about, like how to clean the raised white letters on my BFGs
I've pretty much given up!

Auto Transport Service
Back