• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another 66 Satellite TV ad.

Very cool. Wonder if ours looked like that 54 yrs. ago?

Very cool. Wonder if ours looked like that 54 yrs. ago?
No, day 2 items were added. Especially after we burnt the original tires up. My original 67 Satellite got about 2200 miles on the original tires before they were trash. It got American Torque Thrust and G-60's within three weeks.

Oh of my biggest regrets car wise was the destruction of my 67 Satellite I bought for $150 from a Chevy dealer back in like 1978. It was a 383 4spd car, blue with black interior and I loved it. A buddy got into a fight some guys and they threw a wine bottle through the right rear quarter window, then about 2 weeks later I was racing a mid 70's Mercury Cougar (winter time in ND) and both cars slid into each other causing both to spin out. After that, it was like demo derby for it and I basically trashed it, sold it off for $150 to someone who wanted the drive train. I always wanted another one or a 67 GTX but just never found a deal on one.

Auto Transport Service
Back