• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Canuck from the great warm north

66_B_Body4ever

Local time
9:40 AM
Reaction score
Greetings all, Just starting out on a new project which is a 66 Belvy mini tubbed and sub frame connected. Will be a long term (2 year) project. Nice near rust free Texas Body that will recieve a 500 ci thumper, just on the rotisserie. Couldn't think of a better way to start the project than to connect with fellow B Body lovers. My first B Body was a 440 powered 66 Satellite, then came a 68 GTX 383 Rag, a 70 440+6 Beeper. Also in there are numerous other less desirable but lovingly cared for Mopars. Look forward to helping out in the forums, I teach collision repair and have a great back ground in restoration. Thanks for providing us with a great forum!

Mopar or no car!

I am away on business right now, but will put some "before" pictures up once I am home. Great response from the people here, glad to be part of it...

Mopar or no Car!

Welcome from GER :)

Nice car ... wanna see also pics. :]

Welcome to the board and, uh, dude....two years is not a long term project.

Good to be here eh!...I'm away from home right now but will post pics of the Belvedere as I progress a-z through the project. Appreciate the feedback...

Auto Transport Service
Back