• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Classic Car Show

Red63440

Local time
11:19 AM
Reaction score
Sundau, August 5th at Arrowhead Golf Course in Spencerport, NY. This is our 4th Annual show and each year it gets bigger and better. The cars are parked on a large green grass field surrounded by trees right next to the Erie Canal.

I would love to see some out of towners come in for this one to show some real MoPar muscle to shut the Blue Ovals and Bowties down...and beside that...I am the chairman of this years show. Email me for more info if you need it, hope to see you there...! I am going to try to have my 63' 440 running so I can take it even though it isn't finished.

Attachments

• img023.jpg
    img023.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 224
Aug. 5th, Sunday after next..special place for race cars if anyone wants to bring one.

The show is next Sunday and it would be great to see a few cars there from members of FBBO, I talk enough about your help to the Mopar club members..it would be great to see some support for a local club.

Show is this Sunday, gates open at 10:00 am..should be a great day, hope to see some of you there!!

Auto Transport Service
Back