• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another day at work, moving my office furniture!

chargervert

Local time
6:52 AM
Reaction score
20170615_171516.jpg
20170615_171543.jpg
20170615_171531.jpg

Way cool l, I hope the tail lights work. Left = no , right = yes. Brakes = leave. Hazards = don’t even think of coming in.

Lol,I knew the day would come when I would have to move it,I was hoping it wouldn't be so soon!

So, where or why are you moving? Only reason I want to move is to get away from the city! Used to be somewhat out in the country here but not anymore...

So, do you pop open the gas cap to store pens/pencils?
I sure hope that desk wasn't made from my old '70 Charger 500! Same color. I wish I'd never sold that car.

The gascap is my drink holder! I used a 68 cap without the word fuel on it,and rotated it 180 degrees so it opens in the right direction to put a drink in it.

The shifter actually raises and lowers the chair. I fabricated linkage to make it functional.

The Charger R / T rear clip came from my plum crazy purple Charger. I was cutting the rear clip off the car,and the parts were not good enough to use on the car, but were too good to throw away, so I repurposed them. The car is a California car, so the rust was minimal, but the right quarter panel was side swiped. When I cut the panel off to replace it, there was so much dirt and debris in the lower sections of the panel, that I decided to replace the other side too. Out west where it is dry,the dirt would not have been to big of an issue, but here in New England, where its humid and mosture gets into everything, it would have rotted the lower sections of the rear quarters very fast. There is nothing worse than rust coming through on a freshly painted car!

I got the desk off the trailer today and it appears that it arrived without any damage!
20180909_192434.jpg
20180909_192456.jpg

No I got six more years,but had they not changed my retirement date, I would have been done last August. Once, I find out where I am going to be working out of,I will move it there.

Got it completely unloaded, and put the casters on it,so I can move it around when it is time to move cars around. I am finally having a proper beverage at my desk!
20180910_153709.jpg
20180910_153726.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back