• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Forum Possibility

BeeKool

Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
Just wondering if it would be plausible to add a forum for "other projects"
Being very broad
It would keep the Gen discussion from getting clogged.

I do alot of wrenching and repairs.(Unfortunately almost none of it is on my Coronet like I would like) Some of them are interesting and I wouldn't mind sharing with other inquisitive minds or picking the brains of others here.
I too am interested in all things mechanical and would like to see what "other" or "different" projects various members are working on.

Just a suggestion.

Just wondering if it would be plausible to add a forum for "other projects"
Being very broad
It would keep the Gen discussion from getting clogged.

I do alot of wrenching and repairs.(Unfortunately almost none of it is on my Coronet like I would like) Some of them are interesting and I wouldn't mind sharing with other inquisitive minds or picking the brains of others here.
I too am interested in all things mechanical and would like to see what "other" or "different" projects various members are working on.

Just a suggestion.
I like the idea. I am also into all things mechanical, and would frequent that section of the forum.

I like the idea, I'm constantly building something and like seeing others creativity or non Mopar projects.

Wouldn't that fit under Member's projects and restorations? I wouldn't think it would matter what you was restoring, as long as it's in that area.

Wouldn't that fit under Member's projects and restorations? I wouldn't think it would matter what you was restoring, as long as it's in that area.
I suppose that could be the case, but that would clog that thread up with a bunch of non-mopar stuff. Better to just start a new section. Have to see what @Joeychgo has to say.

I suppose that could be the case, but that would clog that thread up with a bunch of non-mopar stuff. Better to just start a new section. Have to see what @Joeychgo has to say.
And not everything is a restoration.
Somethings are just cool repairs

I am into big trucks. I want to restore an old Mack B Model dump truck. That section would be the perfect place for that thread.
Do you get Vintage Truck magazine?
It's a good one

wasn't there a thread about" what non-mopar car are you working on"? without exact title wording, I cant find it. One member was talking about a GTO project for his wife.

I would have thought one would put their b body build thread under the category of b body that they have.

Auto Transport Service
Back