• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another GOLD member has arrived

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:54 PM
Reaction score
It seems that with all the GOLD being dished out around the site by the secret Santa, another member decided on self-upgrading to join in the fun.

Welcome along to @Donakey as the latest in the line to pick up the extra goodies.

Don't forget to send @Joeychgo your postal details and name for the bumper sticker. :thumbsup:

And now that all you guys are golden, you can post pictures and video in Private Conversations....along with the added benefit of a larger mailbox on site. :)

image.jpeg

Don't forget to send @Joeychgo your postal details and name for the bumper sticker. :thumbsup:

So this includes people who were gifted Gold?
Asking for a friend

I personally want to say thank you to the individual who gifted the gold via Secret Santa. It was unexpected and greatly appreciated. I'm still in shock because I'm not use to someone doing something like that for me. Again thank you so much.

So this includes people who were gifted Gold?
Asking for a friend
That is the case for every First Time Gold member. :thumbsup:

Sometimes I don't get around to telling/reminding everyone. :)

I personally want to say thank you to the individual who gifted the gold via Secret Santa. It was unexpected and greatly appreciated. I'm still in shock because I'm not use to someone doing something like that for me. Again thank you so much.
Congrats on the gift of GOLD @streetmachine ....send your postal details to @Joeychgo also.... :thumbsup:

"just like some people think that becoming Gold is all about mucky pictures"

You mean there's more?:screwy:

:D

:luvplace:

"just like some people think that becoming Gold is all about mucky pictures"

You mean there's more?:screwy:

:D

:luvplace:

But, but we like mucky pictures! THAT'S the whole point of gold, and the side effect of helping out the site works too!

Auto Transport Service
Back