• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Mystery Part!

zyzzyx

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score
I have a 1968 GTX. Anyone have a clue as to where this goes? Thanks in advance!
20230131_114307.jpg

Lots of newer cars use those to clip dash parts on.
Not too sure..

They do not hit home with me as 68 GTX. Look like something never that held some sort of plastic trim on.

I cant remember what the clips looked like that held on the upper interior trim piece that went along the inner roof line over the windows against the headliner.

I cant remember what the clips looked like that held on the upper interior trim piece that went along the inner roof line over the windows against the headliner.
They don’t look like those.

those look a lot like the clips used on the second gen dodge truck instrument bezel.

That's Exactly what I thought! NOT FOR MY CAR!!!!! Thanks Guys! Getting down to the nitty-gritty
and not alot of unknowns at this stage.

Stainless? They look like sliders for newer cars disc brake pads.

They look very similar to the clips that hold the thick cardboard on the heater box assembly. There are 3 used from what I remember.

IMG_6011aa.jpg

they kinda look like the clips that hold the roof rail trim around the side windows that hides the headline edge and pinch welds

Auto Transport Service
Back