• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

another new guy

Bb70charger500

Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
hi, my names james im from fl. and i like chargers ,

ive had a few good ones and a few bad ones ive been on the hunt for a 68-70 charger for 7 years now since my wife made me sell the last one and i finaly found one i liked and bought it , im a fan of all mopats but the b body cars are the ones of choice for me , i do have an a body and c body car also (73duster, 64newport conv.) and i am car sitting a 72 charger 440 4speed car for a friend (i did alot of work on this one) i also restored a 73 rallye charger not to long ago so ive been around mopars along time (not saying i know alot ) theres still lots to learn ive never really went deep into the 68-70 cars before so im shure ill have ?'s my 70 charger i have now is in need of a full resto the car has been converted into a 4 speed car it has a fresh 68 383 hp in it and the best part the car is almost a rust free car it only needs a set of 1/4's and thats it car spent most of its life in nebraska and 15 years in a shop in s.d. now its going to spend the rest of its life in fl.anyone in fl ? shot me a msg i may need some parts and or help

Florida with snow ??...lol.... welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome from Minnesota.

welcome to FBBO pics please we like car ****

yeah old pics car came from s.d. how do i add pics

my 70 charger i have now is in need of a full resto the car has been converted into a 4 speed car it has a fresh 68 383 hp in it and the best part the car is almost a rust free car it only needs a set of 1/4's and thats it car spent most of its life in nebraska and 15 years in a shop in s.d. now its going to spend the rest of its life in fl.anyone in fl ? shot me a msg i may need some parts and or help

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr how did this happen ?? LOL welcome and you have a very rare piece !! A mostly rust free car that spent most of its life here that don't happen often !! :hello2:

im in palmbay other coast i bought a 73 charger out of hudson i was very surprised on how rust free the car is just a set of 1/4's and its not loaded with dents and dings deff able to be gloss black
any input on how to put pics up ?

Welcome from Mich. When you click on reply, the 3rd icon above the you should be able to search you computer to insert some pics. Sometimes you need to resize them and that's were I start having troubles. Good luck.

18.jpg17.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2.jpg7.jpg13.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

15.jpg19.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

enjoy boys dont use all the k.y. in one sitting :yes:
What do you all think of it

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 185043

hi and welcome to the site :headbang:

Thanks guys for the welcome I've had time to get used to the site and I must say very nice site ill be around awhile

Auto Transport Service
Back