• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANOTHER NEW MEMBER

DanielSlocum

Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
Hello fellow mopar die hards.
i have been building and driving nothing else since the early 80s.
had a 10 second 72 satellite for many years; sold it in 2008. now i just have an 85 4x4 short box powered by a 400 big block.
i build engines for people on demand,and i sell a few engines that i build for sale; mostly big blocks.
i intend to advertise an engine on this site in the near future,and probably buy some engine parts now and then.
im in the central michigan area waiting for spring and summer to get here.
good luck with your projects everyone.

Welcome to FBBO!

Welcome!!! what part of michigan? :)

Last edited:
Hello fellow mopar die hards.
i have been building and driving nothing else since the early 80s.
had a 10 second 72 satellite for many years; sold it in 2008. now i just have an 85 4x4 short box powered by a 400 big block.
i build engines for people on demand,and i sell a few engines that i build for sale; mostly big blocks.
i intend to advertise an engine on this site in the near future,and probably buy some engine parts now and then.
im in the central michigan area waiting for spring and summer to get here.
good luck with your projects everyone.
Welcome to the site!! I used to build engines and rear ends but concentrated on rear ends more since people tend to not be so much of a know it all on rear ends lol. After having a few too many 'customers' want me to change things half way into a build based on what their buddies told them they should do and then not want to pay for the extra time spent making those changes I figured I'd let someone else deal with those headaches. Now I'm too old to do either lol. And would to hear the combo on the 72 Satellite! Had a 68 road runner in the 10's in the early mid 80's and really enjoyed that car. I'm also a big block guy....

Welcome!!! what part of michigan, and do you have any sure-grip pigs laying around? :)
Please don't turn the Welcome Wagon into a 'buy/sell' area. Send him a PM please....

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO !

IMG_1976.JPG

Welcome from Illinois!! Glad to have you aboard Daniel!

Welcome to the site!! I used to build engines and rear ends but concentrated on rear ends more since people tend to not be so much of a know it all on rear ends lol. After having a few too many 'customers' want me to change things half way into a build based on what their buddies told them they should do and then not want to pay for the extra time spent making those changes I figured I'd let someone else deal with those headaches. Now I'm too old to do either lol. And would to hear the combo on the 72 Satellite! Had a 68 road runner in the 10's in the early mid 80's and really enjoyed that car. I'm also a big block guy....
Thanks; 440 .060 over ross pistons,hemi crank,manly rods,indy heads,.557 solid purple shaft,victor intake,830 holly,11:1,tti 2" headers,3k stall,4.10 dana,superstock springs,drag radials,3800#. ran 11.7 @ 118 on drag radials through the mufflers; 10.9 @ 129 same except w/250 nos shot. killer on the street. nos in 2nd and 3rd only. big fun!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

make sure to go over to the proper 'MoPar Marketplace' forum sections here
post up the engines or stuff you want to sell

what's the name of your shop ?

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

make sure to go over to the proper 'MoPar Marketplace' forum sections here
post up the engines or stuff you want to sell

what's the name of your shop ?
will do; just my home shop.

Auto Transport Service
Back