• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another new Mopar guy to the ranks

1963JAM

Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
Hello to a great group of people. I have been into Mopars since getting my license and first car purchase was a 72 Road Runner (high school 1980, Dazed and Confused). Followed by a 70 Challenger RT/SE with pistol grip, and later a 70 Challenger convertible. Well the bug has been biting me for 20+ years and got me a 66 Satellite convertible. Looking forward to any and all help in troubleshooting and parts purchases, and will return the favor with anything I know or have experienced. Thank you Joeychgo for adding me to the group
1966 Satellite.jpg

Mopars are addictive... something different imo. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay! Lots and lots of knowledge here! Nice rag top Plymouth!

Last edited:
Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice ride!!

Greeting from Upstate New York, and a fellow '66 owner. Beautiful car!

Thank you, car is a driver. Heading out to enjoy a sunny Labor Day cruise.
You're only a couple hours down the Mass Pike. BTW, is Woster or Wor-chester? Could never get that straight.

Welcome from Alabama, a nice 66 convertible.

Welcome from southern part of NEW JEERSEY!! Drop the top and cruise man, enjoy!! You'll have to pardon @VFilms, he's still recovering from the 1984 Grateful Dead concert at SPAC!! Watch out for @Richard Cranium too, just a warning
:lol:
:xscuseless:

Auto Transport Service
Back