• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Old Guy - just bought 69 Bee

dspur

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:58 AM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone
I'm looking forward to participating in this forum. I am a commercial real estate developer located in north Alabama.

I just purchased, and should have delivered within a week, a semi project 69 Bee. It is a little unusual, matching numbers, four speed, bench seat and factory air. B7

In the early seventies through late eighties I owned a 69 1/2 A12 and did virtually all of the work on it back then. I'm happy to being a part of the mopar family again.

I am looking forward to finding the time to work on this one. I'm sure I'll be calling on you guys often.

Congrats on the car. You will have lots of fun with that project.. 4 speed with A/C?

Welcome from Alabama, pull those wrenches as long as you can.

Welcome back to to the world of Mopars. Best of luck with your new old toy!:moparsmiley:

The adventure begins! How deep are we going with the restoration?

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

welcome.png

FESS UP!
:xscuseless:

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the web. B7 is a fairly uncommon color, but I really like it. White rump stripe? Does it have a vinyl top?

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back