• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Rear quarter window seal question

RT K_line

Local time
11:56 AM
Reaction score
I saw a similar question about a 68 Coronet but mine is a 67. I'm not sure if they were talking about the same thing I need. It's the seal that is part of the rear window chrome that seals to the front window. Anyone know the correct name and if it comes without the chrome part. Here is a picture of what I need. Thanks in advance for your time.

View attachment 14810793095481577041990.jpg

Likely that was me and that explains a lot. In '68 that strip was moved to the chrome on the front glass! They have it listed as rear window vertical weatherstrip under rear windows which I could not understand till now.

Just call these guys and tell them what your after. I got most of my stuff here.

http://www.restorationspecialties.com/index.html

It comes without the chrome and wasn't hard for me to replace, on my '66. Now, I must admit, I have slept since then and do not remember the exact steps...there for it must not have been complicated. I do seem to remember sliding it in the groove from one end, and gluing an end piece on the top once it was positioned correctly.

Auto Transport Service
Back