• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Satellite in Nebraska

Pa's Sat

Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score
I bought my 66 Satellite new and have kept it all this time. It has had a coupe fender benders that have taken some time to get taken care of but it is about ready for the paint job. Then the interior and have fun driving it. Also have a 77 Fury 2 door which I have not seen another one like it. That will be next if it is not sold by then.
The Sat. is a 318 poly, and will stay stock. I added A/C and front disk brakes to add to the fun of the restoration.

I bought my 66 Satellite new and have kept it all this time. It has had a coupe fender benders that have taken some time to get taken care of but it is about ready for the paint job. Then the interior and have fun driving it. Also have a 77 Fury 2 door which I have not seen another one like it. That will be next if it is not sold by then.
The Sat. is a 318 poly, and will stay stock. I added A/C and front disk brakes to add to the fun of the restoration.
:xscuseless:

Welcome aboard from NJ. Sounds like a nice pair of cars. Please post up some pictures or prepare to be assaulted by a boat load of well wishers asking for the same thing! LOL:D

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal - Sattys are nice - but then again how could we tell without seeing pics of yours...... lol. Price of admission bro - pics of your ride

:welcome:from the foothills of NE Tennessee!
Original owner? Awesome! Now..... fess up with the pics!
:xscuseless:

Welcome from a fellow satellite owner.
We will need pictures soon.
Start a Restoration thread. I'd like to see the fury as well.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

03BA5DFB-A493-4908-B0AD-73114713E71B.jpeg

Welcome!

Auto Transport Service
Back