• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another style of seat cover for 1967 chargers

firstgencharger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
100_3805.jpg100_3804.jpg100_3807.jpg100_3813.jpg

I was under the impression that there was only one seat material style for the charger. That would be the horizontal/vertical stripe pattern. My seats have an open weave pattern which appears to be vinyl.

Has anybody else noticed this particular style? If not, which b-body would these be from?

On another note, I am in search of the seatback trim ( 1 piece ) to complete the seat set. It is the chrome trim on the seat back that I am in search of. Measurements are as follows - 17 5/8" long, 5/16" deep in the channel, and 1/4" wide across the channel. Not the best pictures but I hope they help understand the piece I am looking for.

This may seem trivial but, I am short one seat moving knob also.

Any help would be immensely appreciated!

I believe that is a professional quality reupholster job.

It's similar to an A body Barracuda pattern, but not the same material.

I'm sure I'll get corrected if I'm wrong, but I don't think that perforated material was ever used from the factory.

No 1st Gen Charger, be it 66 or 67, ever used that style... period.

I think I have the chrome strip you need....let me look tonight. I'm thinking there is a left and right based on where it tucks into the chrome strip that goes across the top chrome. Regardless...I'm pretty sure I have either....just not sure of the condition. Also, are you positive these came from a B body. The A body used the same backs and frames, but had different tracks. The reason I ask is that there is a slight difference on the chrome that surrounds the back. The top piece on a B body is around 1" tall and the A body is only about 3/8" tall. The sides on the A body are slightly thinner also.

66 Charger white seat stitching pattern shown below, 67 black seat stiching shown as well. These were the only 2 offered in the Charger. Only one style per year

Bryan

Attachments

• Dcp_1533.jpg
    Dcp_1533.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 250
  • DCP_2604.jpg
    DCP_2604.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 254
Auto Transport Service
Back