• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antirattle repair. FYI

493 Mike

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:40 PM
Reaction score
Hi fellas,
I put the refurbished window regulators in my 65 Belvedere 2 Dr.Htp. and needed a replacement for the cloth tube on the door latch rod. I have seen many of these in poor shape.
I just received 50' of 1/4" flexible wiring loom this PM and something looked right so I cut a 2" piece, slipped it on the rod, and pushed it into the clip that supports it. After installation it works great, the rod slides back and forth thru the loom, it's totally isolated and quiet. Very cheap replacement.
Mike

Where from? I need a little less than fifty feet, but if the price is right! You want to sell some?
Ten feet???

Where from? I need a little less than fifty feet, but if the price is right! You want to sell some?
Ten feet???
Automotive supply places should have it.You could try googling it. Check for wiring loom. I bought lengthens of less than 25 feet I think. Fairly inexpensive . Did my taillight harness and other inside wiring.

Auto Transport Service
Back