• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any 1969 1/2 A12 ads/posters?

69clone

Local time
8:32 AM
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any ad's or cool things out there that the dealers would of had about the M coded cars? I found a bunch of 69' roadrunner ad's and posters on ebay but nothing for the m coded cars... I was thinkin it would be cool to have something like that in a frame for car shows, Since alot of people don't know about them it'd be a cool touch. That way people stop :lurk: thinking my hood is an aftermarket thing when the real ones really came with it. :headbang:

Considering how few they made it will be hard to find...These cars were targeted for people that wanted to buy a racecar not an everyday car...Probably factory advertisement may be possible...
Petty Blue 67 gTx

They were late year introduction models and there was little advertising other than a few magazine ads. Therewas no dealer post/showroom advertising I ever say and I was selling them new in 1969. The cars were much slower being produced than Chrysler had planned due to the slow production from Edel. on the intakes. They had planned to have 2500-3000 SBs and RRs each in sales bank when the announcement of the car was made but they never got close to those numbers.

They were late year introduction models and there was little advertising other than a few magazine ads. Therewas no dealer post/showroom advertising I ever say and I was selling them new in 1969. The cars were much slower being produced than Chrysler had planned due to the slow production from Edel. on the intakes. They had planned to have 2500-3000 SBs and RRs each in sales bank when the announcement of the car was made but they never got close to those numbers.

Thanks guys,
I guess i didn't think about that. It sure would be cool if they did. Thanks for the info thats neat stuff.

I thought I say something at a site, maybe it was, Roadrunner registry.com , or maybe MyMopar.com or AllPar.com in the Plymouth section, I can't remember were, it may have been a fake also...

For shits & giggles here are a couple of cool sites Supercars.net/cars/4648.html & SixPackSixBBL.homestead.com the later is an A-12 69-1/2 Registry...

Auto Transport Service
Back