• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANY CAROLINA PANTHERS FANS HERE?

MIKESPOLARA

Local time
8:47 PM
Reaction score
Hope you enjoy your new cheerleader. I will not watch any game that they're at

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...rleader?ref=upstract.com&curator=upstract.com

justine-lindsay.jpg

Use to be early on just after the expansion
way before sCam Newton was drafted
but not for a looooooooong time now

especially now, too much is still too much
re'dick'ulous

Cheerleaders are only at Home games. I haven’t watched football in 4 years going on 5.

Last edited:
When Greg Olson retired I don’t even pay attention to them now ! Go Bears !!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Colin Kaepernick Transitions In Order To Make Carolina Panthers Cheer Squad

June 7th, 2022
article-11454-1.jpg

CHARLOTTE, NC—Colin Kaepernick has made his way back into the NFL as a cheerleader for the Carolina Panthers. He will be the team's first African American Transgender Poly-Bi Cheerleader and will be joining the team on road games.

"I'm excited to be on the team!" said Kaepernick, weakened by a series of surgeries and hormone injections. "After I insulted the organization and called all the fans racist, I wasn't sure I'd be welcomed back, but I was finally able to contort my body into such a victimized form that they had no choice but to hire me."

"It's a dream come true!"

Panthers coach Matt Rhule was not part of the decision-making process that brought Kaepernick into the cheerleading fold, but he is reportedly enthusiastic about the former quarterback's role on the squad.

"I think he'll be a great distraction when we lose games," he said, sighing wistfully. "And believe me, we're going to lose some games."
ESPN commentator Jaina Winterwoman asked Kaepernick about the audition process. The interview, which will appear on a future episode of NFL Primetime, revealed that Kaepernick doesn't know how to dance.

"Girl, with an identity like this you don't have to do a thing," Kaepernick told the sports journalist. "I don't think anyone's going to be watching me for my dance moves."
The 2022 NFL season is scheduled to begin on September 8th. Ratings for Panthers games are expected to spike early on and then plummet, destroying the franchise.

I thought Cam Newton was the first?
I think Penn St.s Kerry Collins was the 1st (I'd have to actually look it up)
drafted QB of the expansion (1995 ?)

Nope on the panthers but heard the Denver bunko's got bought out by walmart.

I haven't watched NFL since the first Joe Gibbs era in DC - and that bothers me, because I was as nuts
about football as anyone until then.
The whole damn thing first went full attention whore/hot dog (celebrating a simple tackle on a run play?
Come on, man. Get back to the huddle, hot dog!).
Then the whole "woke" thing flared up and that was all she wrote for me...
No respect for the game, by overpaid prima donna types more interested in individual attention than in
anything to do with teamwork.

Reminds me of the NBA...darn shame is all.

ok - so sorry for you bro. That is what I think it is??
Vikings fan here. And I can only pray they do no such thing. I boycotted for 1.5 yrs then caved because i love the game and it appeared things had settled down some. NBA never ever again. MLB - boycotted the last several years - but might watch the playoffs and World Series. Twins as always look good again - but it’s been a Long ongoing thing - they can never get past the Yankees. You know - the franchise that buys a new team every year. So in the playoffs were usually one and done.

ok - so sorry for you bro. That is what I think it is??
Vikings fan here. And I can only pray they do no such thing. I boycotted for 1.5 yrs then caved because i love the game and it appeared things had settled down some. NBA never ever again. MLB - boycotted the last several years - but might watch the playoffs and World Series. Twins as always look good again - but it’s been a Long ongoing thing - they can never get past the Yankees. You know - the franchise that buys a new team every year. So in the playoffs were usually one and done.
The Rays owners donated 50K to the " Everytown" gun grabbers and have uniforms with " pride " colors on them... LOL... DeSantis shut down the government money to them for a new dome..... I guess they weren't watching what happened to Disney.....

The Rays owners donated 50K to the " Everytown" gun grabbers and have uniforms with " pride " colors on them... LOL... DeSantis shut down the government money to them for a new dome..... I guess they weren't watching what happened to Disney.....
Since I’m under a virtual “Cone of Silence” related to virtually everything on every media of any kind I don’t see such things. Ron DeSantis is my hero and I pray for him to have brilliant near future - if you know what I mean. Sounds like the Rays got more than they bargained for. What happened to Disney - if you can say here? If no I’m open to a pm.

Since I’m under a virtual “Cone of Silence” related to virtually everything on every media of any kind I don’t see such things. Ron DeSantis is my hero and I pray for him to have brilliant near future - if you know what I mean. Sounds like the Rays got more than they bargained for. What happened to Disney - if you can say here? If no I’m open to a pm.
Apparently disney is it own county in Florida from some long ago deal....Florida is passing some laws to stop the preying on our young children by the abnormals in America, and Disney spent alot of money fighting it, supporting the Abnormals .... DeSantis had there " county " status changed.......
don't mess with the bull

Auto Transport Service
Back