• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any GOLF carts out there?

super-bee_ski

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:02 AM
Reaction score
This is mine.
Set up like my Superbee.

Last week on Tierra Del Sol golf course.
10th hole.

PS: I bogeyed the PAR 5

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 980
Bee-ski,

That cart is way cool, thanks for sharing and sorry about your BOGEY!! Is that the golf course on Edwards?

I don't have a cart to show you but if I did it would have to be R6 red just like my Bee.

PA160006.jpg

That your cart or their cart you slapped a sticker on?

Too funny...
Yeah, for me Mopars & Missiles a BOGEY...is GOOD!

ma mopar nutz: I have too many projects so I said..."screw it, by the 12th hole is was drinking pretty heavily.." LOL

696969, I got the stickers from Phoenix Graphics...Phoenix AZ ...PS: good folk to deal with!

I wanna make one like this except in a Daytona version

Attachments

• birdcart a11ab.JPG
    birdcart a11ab.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 993
  • Birdcart a11abc.jpg
    Birdcart a11abc.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 614
Thats a pretty cool looking cart there Super-bee. Must be a fun toy when zigging back and forth across the fairways. Do I see a Scotty Cameron in that golf bag? :icon_cyclops_ani:

J-Mart,
GOOD EYES!
Yup...I have a few Scotty's

Anyway,
Weather has been great here!

High in the 90s during the afternoons....BUT...15% humidity.

Come on...there has to be more Golf Carts out there...no-one has one?

Any golfers out there?

Yep right here. No personal Golf Cart though. Mostly walking. But when it is too hot up here Ski I will ride. Played Travis AFB on Monday with an old Viet Nam friend. We hadn't played since he was stationed there @ Edwards back in the 80's. So it was cool to play again together. Shot an 82...off day I guess...I blame that on that 3rd Tall Boy Coors Lite as the cause. Not a Beer drinker as I once was. The "No Seeums" though were brutal. Still itching.:headbang:

LOL,
An 82 is great C8crshr!

Tall Boys eh? SWEET...
By the 9th hole I drinking...LOL

Was Travis AFB course crowded?

PS: I hate the No-seeums./..beig an arid desert, we dont have many....

LOL,
An 82 is great C8crshr!

Tall Boys eh? SWEET...
By the 9th hole I drinking...LOL

Was Travis AFB course crowded?

PS: I hate the No-seeums./..being an arid desert, we don't have many....

Yes and no to being crowded. Some slow play with newer players and groups out on the course. But for the most part it moved along nicely. Teed off at Noon and finished by 4:30. Only thing that made the day interesting is when the Delta Breeze kicks up, it comes shooting up from the Bay area and howls in the Sacramento Valley area I live in. And the Golf course is right in its path. It is actually our Air Conditioning unit for some of those hot days. It kicks up around 2:00 to 3:00 and it was right on time Monday. Not too windy but enough to make you think and not try and do too much. We locals here say that if you can play a round of Golf in the wind at Travis, then you can play any where. I have had to deal with 30 knot winds before as the course actually runs SE to NW. Makes for some killer drives down wind don't ya know...cr8crshr/Tuck

Killer drives with the wind...A-OK...
I'm in the Mojave desert...(Eddies) and its always windy as hell
This course in the pic is Tierra Del Sol, where I live.

The 6th hole is 1/4 mile from my house.

PS: My first time at Travis, 1980, I thought the C5s were stationary in the air at FL100 !
(They were doing touch and go's and it looked like they were "still")

had a bunch of personal carts over the years, a few of the CC's I've belonged too didn't allow custom carts, Rancho Murieta, Blackhawk, Oakhurst, some have since relaxed those stupid rules...

I still would do some stuff, bigger mag wheels, wider tires, some engine mods, a few decals, radio, heater & cooler side mount & club/ball-washers too etc., my last Yamaha gas cart went about 30mph, better clutch, wider belt for the drive, ported the head & did a performance valve job {they have a crappy valve-spring}, made a non restrictive straight intake out of 1" exhaust tubing {far less restrictions}, made a free flowing 1" exhaust split so it had duals out the back {with out all the chambers, like the stock muffler/exhaust} wasn't really that much louder at all, I used a K&N filter off an old motorcycle, 30mph after all the mods with 2 x 250# golfers cart bags full of crap & full coolers, it would only go about 12mph before...

I wanted to lift it, it wasn't allow then & that was too obvious, I would have gotten fined & in trouble "Yet Again"... as soon as I sold my place they changed the rule, my neighbor bought my cart he lifted it & put a long arm suspension & coil overs on all 4 corners, said he was going to do disc brakes too off a quad... I haven't seen it since just after the lift & suspension mods...

Sorry no photos

Here's a few cool ones

Attachments

• Golf Cart 32 Ford Fire Truck.jpg
    Golf Cart 32 Ford Fire Truck.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,161
  • Golf Cart 56 Ford F100 Pennwick Custom Golf-Cart.jpg
    Golf Cart 56 Ford F100 Pennwick Custom Golf-Cart.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 499
  • Golf Cart 55 Chevy.jpg
    Golf Cart 55 Chevy.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 486
  • Golf Cart Buick.jpg
    Golf Cart Buick.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 613
  • Golf Cart Early Bronco.jpg
    Golf Cart Early Bronco.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 405
  • Golf Cart Flag lifted.jpg
    Golf Cart Flag lifted.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 667
  • Golf Cart Club Car Lifted.jpg
    Golf Cart Club Car Lifted.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 796
  • Golf Cart Studebaker.jpg
    Golf Cart Studebaker.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 537
  • Golf Cart Long Arm Suspension Ben-Roethlisbeger's.jpg
    Golf Cart Long Arm Suspension Ben-Roethlisbeger's.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 513
  • Golf Cart ramcotta-dodge-ram.jpg
    Golf Cart ramcotta-dodge-ram.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 888
  • Golf Cart Peterbuilt.jpg
    Golf Cart Peterbuilt.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 380
  • Golf Cart Caddy.jpg
    Golf Cart Caddy.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 762
  • Golf Cart fake Hemi.jpg
    Golf Cart fake Hemi.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 475
  • Golf Cart 32 Ford Roadster.jpg
    Golf Cart 32 Ford Roadster.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 921
  • Golf Cart Low Rider.jpg
    Golf Cart Low Rider.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 3,934
  • Golf Cart New Shelby.jpg
    Golf Cart New Shelby.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 374
Thay won't let me on a Golf course around here anymore ! Last time thay yeld 4 and I said PULL and got my 12 GA out !!! LOL !!!!
Got that sucker thoe !!!

Auto Transport Service
Back