• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any idea where these go?

camp7981

Local time
3:59 PM
Reaction score
20210315_142859.jpg
20210315_142912.jpg

Inside the rear quarter window slot in the sheetmetal.

That's one of the reasons that I love this site. If you forgot, someone will remember. I tore my 70 Roadrunner down 10 years ago. When standing here looking at a part and scratching my head I know there's help.

Thanks all! I've had mine apart of more than 10 years and trying to remember yesterday has become a chore. The picture really helps!!!! Oh by the way, it's for a 68 GTX.

By the By, I'm putting my 68 GTX together right now and I'm waiting for the new headliner to
arrive after it comes off of backorder and have been wondering where the #@%! them thar things
go too! I thought the quarter window assembly was going to send me to the Booby Hatch!
Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Cool! I remember seeing those in my parts stash but had no idea what they were as my dad took the car apart.

Did all 68-70 B-Bodys have them. My 69 charger does not have a spot or should I say opening for them.

That's one of the reasons that I love this site. If you forgot, someone will remember. I tore my 70 Roadrunner down 10 years ago. When standing here looking at a part and scratching my head I know there's help.

Thanks all! I've had mine apart of more than 10 years and trying to remember yesterday has become a chore. The picture really helps!!!! Oh by the way, it's for a 68 GTX.
I feel your anguish and frustrations...I myself am relying on a memory that is twenty years older from when I disassembled my '68 Charger. This site and a trusty shop manual is my only hope.

Auto Transport Service
Back