• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any info on a EB5 70 Coronet RT WS23U0G232446 from TX?

68WS27

Local time
8:06 PM
Reaction score
Acquired the car this year. All original panels and mostly original blue interior. Non-rally dash with AC. Original trans, but now has 1973 440. Great patina. Any info and/or leads would be appreciated! Thanks.

For Sale: 1970 Dodge Coronet R/T in Knightstown, Indiana

Apparently this car has been shuffled around alot. Google the VIN and its all over the internet. Does it have a fender tag? That will give you more info.

The fender tag was on the car in this picture.

30024136-1970-dodge-coronet-r-t-std.jpg

For Sale: 1970 Dodge Coronet R/T in Knightstown, Indiana

Apparently this car has been shuffled around alot. Google the VIN and its all over the internet. Does it have a fender tag? That will give you more info.

The fender tag was on the car in this picture.

View attachment 1323576
Thanks. Yep tag is there and had a clean title from Indiana with a Texas licence sticker from 1998. It also had some receipts in the trunk from Ft Worth in 1995 with a guys name - so I'm trying to track him down. Someone has worked on it recently but has electrical gremlins that I'm sorting out, likely just needs a new engine harness. My plan is to get it working well mechanically and drive it as is, rusty exterior and all. But the frame and floors are very solid with lots of blue paint still evident. So that's a big bonus. Just curious about the story on this car.... maybe someone in TX knows more about it.

8 3/4 REAR WITH 331 NON POSI

Interesting car.
I would've expected all 70 r/t coronets to have rallye dash and sure grip differential.
Unfortunately it looks like there isn't a picture of the fender tag.

[/URL]

Interesting car.
I would've expected all 70 r/t coronets to have rallye dash and sure grip differential.
Unfortunately it looks like there isn't a picture of the fender tag.
That's the funny thing about Coronet RTs - the non rallye dash was standard equipment and you had to pay extra for the rallye dash, which came standard in the lower cost Super Bees. Weird. Maybe the non rallye dash seemed more fitting for a "gentleman's muscle car"? And yes, it should have a sure grip. I think someone may have swapped that out for some reason at some point...

Auto Transport Service
Back