• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any live in or near Albany , KY?

shadango

Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score
I know I am a newbie and it may be out offline for me to (already) be asking for a favor.....but....

If you live in or near Albany , KY and wouldn't mind checking out a car for someone, please PM me.

Its a good 10-11 hrs drive for me.

Thanks guys

Usually, people are ok with doing this. It may not be a bad idea to incent someone with gas money and a little extra for lunch. I have offered this in the past and it keeps the person looking at the car for you happy.

are you nuts? lol just kidding. pick someone with a good rep so they dont buy it from under you. isnt dane in kentucky?

are you nuts? lol just kidding. pick someone with a good rep so they dont buy it from under you.

True, and someone that knows what they are looking at and what to look for. Also, someone savvy enough not to give away too much to the current owner (ex. relaying any positive info to you instead of mentioning it to the owner and driving up the price). Someone with a digital camera/video wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Auto Transport Service
Back