• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Member In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Area?

mrhemi

Local time
10:54 AM
Reaction score
Is anyone in that area of the Great White North familiar with a business known as Rod's Hot Rods (www.rodshotrods.ca)? They have a '67 GTX listed for sale that I am interested in and I would appreciate an opinion. Does anyone happen to know the car?

PM me with any info or comments.

Thanks,

mrhemi

I think oldkimmer lives there. He may also vacay in the states in winter. Not sure.

I think rods hot rods buys and resells car and or talks folks into consignment . wouldn’t surprise me if he purchased that X for 40k then is reselling.
‘’looks like a descent car with original pain in the under hood trunk and jams etc……

Example: ‘’that black road runner was for sale privately on kijiji for one day advertised at 50k. I was going to look at it. He Probably got bought for 43-45. Now for sale at 64k.

oh! Just remembered - @440 4 speed lives in saskatoon.

Can't help but only thought of this..:lol:

Remcharger is from that area, I see he has posted already. He may know. Malex is south of there and I’m west of there.
Heard of the place. Don’t know their business or rep though.

Thanks for the replies. I will be following up.

I can roll by there this afternoon if need be and snap some pics. I’ve never been there or know of him. I camp 30 miles south at Blackstrap Lake. Kim

Here is some pics. No lights on in the building so my pics are not very good. Quite a few cars in there. Kim

IMG_2418.jpeg

IMG_2417.jpeg

IMG_2416.jpeg

IMG_2419.jpeg

IMG_2415.jpeg

IMG_2414.jpeg

IMG_2413.jpeg

IMG_2412.jpeg

IMG_2409.jpeg

IMG_2408.jpeg

Thanks for the photos Oldkimmer. As it happens, I will be mobilizing to a project west of Edmonton later this week. If I have time, I may stop by enroute.

Pending Sale on that '67. Says a repaint over the original sheet metal is the only non-original thing. Well, I don't think the '68 markers are original. Nor mounting the GTX emblems on the top of the 1/4 panels. The engine colour looks green? Also has a '69 FUEL cap (like mine)...

Just sayin...

Auto Transport Service
Back