• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anybody been to massive mopar j-yard in RI?

How would one get more info on this location?

Type in green rhode island junkyard in yahoo. rumor is, is that they are coming in and crushing everything, but dont know if I believe that. there seems to be alot of hearsay.

sorry, I meant to put this in the general discussion forum if someone could move it please.

holy crap , thats one big yard
Nvr seen that big of a yard...Are parts expensive here?

from what I have heard, his prices are unrealistic, is is very tough to deal with, and supposedly is in in violation of certain codes and the j yard is going to be crushed.

It,s not surprising to me...With all the repop parts on the market and the cost of running a yard like that the price of scrap metal has to be really enticing.Besides china needs more scrap to make more repop parts!!!
Petty Blue 67 GTX

Trees are going to overtake that place soon enough, some of the pics had roofs of houses nearby, meaning, Code enforcers are out for tax revenue; more revenue for homes than a junk yard, plus they can say environmental damage with all those old leaky cars out there. The owner is going to make a killing in scrap metal $$ if he crushes all those old gems! Sad.

A freind goes there all the time.He has a good relationship with him but he is typical "Junk Yard Guy".

WOW the guy that owns that yard must be a terribly businessman to still have all of that iron after all of these yrs of people looking for parts. Thanks for the pictures

now thats one awesome mopar graveyard would love to walk that place and find some parts.

Dont ya Just love those old miserable bastards who thinks his **** worth millions and you owe him your life! Let the tax revenuer's crush all of it! Serves him right greedy ol prick!

Being a resident of RI, and having a MOPAR, just where is this j-yard and who is the evil owner ? I know of a Ford "dream j-yard", but the mystery Mopar yard eludes me.

Being a resident of RI, and having a MOPAR, just where is this j-yard and who is the evil owner ? I know of a Ford "dream j-yard", but the mystery Mopar yard eludes me.
Give the owner of that yard a shake for all of us...and ask his what hes waiting for...

Auto Transport Service
Back