• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody got one of these ?

383man

Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score
403715631.gif

Got it in my senior year as we got 3rd place in the contest. Ron

No but I went to a Direct Connection seminar in the mid 70's.....hardly anyone was there but Houston never was much of a Mopar town. Cool to have that.

i wish!!

that's super kewl...thanks for posting it!!

Plymouth Man through and through, eh, Ron???

good man! lol

Mario

I got one.

Got all the patches, too... and we got a plaque for our third place.

Story of my life...always two people better!

I've been trying to dig them up to put on the wall.

I found the big patch with the logo, but can't find the cert, plaque, or the "category" patches.

Yea I am sure getting old. I also have a trophy and the patches. Thanks , Ron

I hear you buddy. I gotta couple certificates myself......but from the 80s and not the 70s. Not much difference. lol

My wife said I have the paper work that goes with this somewhere.

Attachments

• IMG_1496.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 337
No, but I think I deserve an honorary one for all the trouble shooting I do on my cars! lol
That is neat though, "back in the day" awards are cool!!!

Hey Ron from Klaus the guy with the 63 white Sport Fury at Marley.Went to Chrysler trouble shooting contest at Woodlawn in Baltimore in 1966 placed third never thought to keep all the neat stuff like fender covers,hats,jacket,trophy etc.But still have all my gold service award tools from 1966 to 1978.

Hey Ron from Klaus the guy with the 63 white Sport Fury at Marley.Went to Chrysler trouble shooting contest at Woodlawn in Baltimore in 1966 placed third never thought to keep all the neat stuff like fender covers,hats,jacket,trophy etc.But still have all my gold service award tools from 1966 to 1978.

Nice to hear from you Klaus. I have alot of my gold tools yet also. I know I still use the drop lite that was the 1989 gold tool and the digital voltmeter that was from 1986 I think. I also have the same trophy that Darter6 has. I started at the Dodge dealer in 1986 and stayed there until 2011 and now at 56 I am on disability and basically retired. Its because of my back and knees that give me so many problems and authrithas along with the Fibromylagia I was diagnosed with. But I can still drive my 63 so it cant be all that bad. Ron

Wish I could find the fender cover. I could use it.

I don't think I ever took it out of the package.

Never was a fan of those until recently.

Attachments

• PTS.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 243
Sponsor

OLD, you are not old. I use to sponsor Trouble Shooting Teams from the local high school back in the mid 60's, now thats old. The annual event was held at the State Fair Grds. in Syracuse, N.Y.

wow cool stuff guys. maybe us younger guys can learn an thing or two, lol. Glad to see we are in good company...

Hey Ron good to hear from you maybe we'll see you at Marley this week end.

I cant make it this weekend but I will be there real soon. I will let you know when I can make it as I have only been ther twice this year. Ron

I got one of these although I can't claim credit for earning it. It came from my uncle. I was only 8 years old in '72 and couldn't troubleshoot a bicycle!!!

Attachments

• CIMG1797_1_1_1.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 203
I don't have any of them, but my Dad had lots of them, patches, hats, trophies.
He passed away in 2006, and I hope to acquire all his stuff some day!

Auto Transport Service
Back