• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody in California willing to check out a car over there?

68rrdream

Local time
9:07 AM
Reaction score
Been looking for a mopar and it's slim pickings down here in Miami. I am finding quite a few in California (obviously).Wondering if anybody on here is out there and willing and able to inspect a vehicle over there?
Don't have a definite one yet but some in mind.
Thank you guys!

Also if there are any mopars for sale down in the miami area do let me know...much rather buy locally but I'm not finding much.

Specifically what kind of Mopar are you looking for?
66 to 70 b body, belvedere, satellite, etc.
67 and up a body.
Not rich, don't mind something rougher but want something running and driving. Don't mind 4 doors either.
Don't have space for a project with major rust repair at this time.

Oh yeah there were a few down here in Los Angeles a while back

Been looking for a mopar and it's slim pickings down here in Miami. I am finding quite a few in California (obviously).Wondering if anybody on here is out there and willing and able to inspect a vehicle over there?
Don't have a definite one yet but some in mind.
Thank you guys!

Also if there are any mopars for sale down in the miami area do let me know...much rather buy locally but I'm not finding much.
I live in California and have over 35 Years in the Car business I too Love Mopar's and may be able to help you,
Moe- Five Five 9 nine zero 1 1zero five six

So I have a belvedere I'm looking at in La Habra. Not sure exactly how far that is from anyone.

Last edited:
That’s about 45 mins from me

It's a guy named Dave. Not sure if anybody knows him or if he's on here.

D02446CE-6218-4ED6-942C-E83B6D84A233.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back