• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody know how to contact Galen ?

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:36 AM
Reaction score
I have 2 broadcast sheets that I found under a couple of sets of bucket seats. Neither are for my car, but I am sure they go to somebody's. I ask for Galen due to the fact that the first one is in a lot of pieces...a puzzle for sure. I can check the other for myself. I will post the numbers when I have them both. Hopefully I can get them to the owners, if the cars weren't junked.

Send them here, they will be returned to the owner of the car for free. Hamtramck registry does all years of mopars. There is a vin search function that anyone can search for any items by VIN Number.

The 1970 Hamtramck Registry Contact Page

Galen would be the last guy to send a sheet to. He will charge the owner for those sheets, he will not pass them on.

Last edited:
...I am sure they go to somebody's.
I would simply suggest that you go ahead and post the info here first. The "For _ Bodies Only" community is large and grows daily - this is as good a place as any to start. If you don't have success after a couple month, then send them off to Barry if you don't want to hold them any longer?

Just my 2¢

If you do choose to speak to Galen whether you call or Email be sure to mention Hemi Cuda/Hemi Charger/Hemi Superbird.. Only way he'll call ya back...

I’m still looking for mine.
Did you do vin searches to see if they popped up on any forums?

I have 2 broadcast sheets that I found under a couple of sets of bucket seats. Neither are for my car, but I am sure they go to somebody's. I ask for Galen due to the fact that the first one is in a lot of pieces...a puzzle for sure. I can check the other for myself. I will post the numbers when I have them both. Hopefully I can get them to the owners, if the cars weren't junked.
1680599141009.jpeg

Galen's customer service is less that great. Post it all here. As a group, we're pretty damn smart.

Post them here. GG is useless. There was a time he was part of the hobby but now he couldn't give a rats *** unless something is in it for him.

I wrote to him years ago to see if he could give me any pointers to trace my cars history, all I heard was crickets.

Okay, I will post them here. One will be easy. Te other will take a while as it is in small pieces…like I mentioned before, it will be like a jigsaw puzzle

Back in the old days many households would have their kids put together jigapsaw puzzles, and now they are all grown up and on mopar forums. Galen wasn’t needed back then or now to put a jigsaw puzzle together.

get the VIN number together so you know what car ot goes to. IF the current owner is around send the rest of the puzzle to him for construction.

Agree about hamtramckhistorical.

They realize that part of being a custodian of history is giving back to the community.....and not entirely for profit.

"Understatement of the Year" award material right there. :lol:
His customer service is great... If you have a Hemi Cuda/Hemi Charger/Hemi Superbird.... An the budget to go with it.... If you don't? Well your not really a customer anyway....

Now 19 years waiting for the report on my Superbird... Did my Bee and never even commented on my Bird. Left me thinking it was bogus... which it is not. He may have started out helping the community, but then became a blood sucking leach. Even back then when questioning were my report was, after supplying everything, he expected me to call in and give Dianne my credit card # to talk.
20230404_184821.jpg
20230404_184839.jpg

I had a buddy that was dealing with him way back in 83-84 time frame, met him at the Mopar nationals when they were held at Chelsea Proving Grounds.... Back then Galen would spend hours taking Mopars....

Another buddy was dealing with him from around 92 through about 99... Around 98-2000 my buddy bought/got burned on a steaming turd that Galen had his hands in.... Prior to that I'd always though Galen was a asset to the hobby, not a part of the hobby I was ever overly concerned with but still an asset...

I'd heard a few less than complimentary things about Galen prior but always figured it a he said she said type deal... Since then I've looked at things a little differently...

In the early '80s, he would decode build sheets for fellow Mopar Muscle Club International members for free. I still have his handwritten decode on yellow lined legal pad paper for my old '70 GTX. A lot has changed since then!

Must have been before Barrett Jackson invited him to the stage and his head swelled 8 sizes that day...

Auto Transport Service
Back