• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody using a Moroso 7 Qt center sump ?

green440duster

Local time
7:37 PM
Reaction score
I am using a Moroso 7 Qt pan on my 493 stroker that I am installing into my 68 Charger and was wondering if I should expect any fitment/ clearance issues. (I've included a picture)
IMG_0282.JPG

Thanks
Jamie

other than hanging low on the 383 no problems.. As far as internal clearance not any issues.
IMG_0934.JPG

I have that same pan on my car. I bought the correct moroso pickup at the same time. The thread on the end was wrong. It was a 5/8th fine bolt thread, which has the same pitch as 3/8th pipe thread. It rattled in the hole until it bottomed out. I had to cut it off and weld a pipe nipple on the end. Check yours out carefully. They may have fixed the problem by now.

Hey Beep Beep; when you say hanging low how low? Should I be looking at welding on a skid plate of sorts? Any issues with the pan scraping? I am not going to put the nose in the dirt but don't want it catching air either lol.

Thanks for the help
Jamie

On the roadrunner Id say its 3 inches or so from the ground, might be 4. Id have to actually measure it.

Auto Transport Service
Back