• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else watch Cleetus McFarland's Channel?

SteveSS

Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
My son turned me on to it and I have enjoyed his goofy and very fast car builds. He recently bought a decrepit racetrack in Florida. He has such a youtube fan base, companies have jumped in to help get the track up and running. The first race was supposed to be Friday night but the quarantine goes into effect Friday so they moved it up to Thursday night.

Cleetus bought 20 surplus Crown Vics installed roll cages and gave them only 10 pounds of nitrous so they had to use it wisely. It was live and crazy. Only 30 people were allowed on the whole track and they had to practice social distancing. We watched it on pay per view.

I won't say who won. They will put on youtube for free at some later date.

My son turned me on to it and I have enjoyed his goofy and very fast car builds. He recently bought a decrepit racetrack in Florida. He has such a youtube fan base, companies have jumped in to help get the track up and running. The first race was supposed to be Friday night but the quarantine goes into effect Friday so they moved it up to Thursday night.

Cleetus bought 20 surplus Crown Vics installed roll cages and gave them only 10 pounds of nitrous so they had to use it wisely. It was live and crazy. Only 30 people were allowed on the whole track and they had to practice social distancing. We watched it on pay per view.

I won't say who won. They will put on youtube for free at some later date.

Yeah, been watching him for awhile now... He & the crew have allot of fun.. Some crazy builds & stuff gets beaten pretty good...

I should have been paying attention to the first race, kinda thought it was cancelled..

Hell yeah, brother. Been watching it since the beginning. One of the first YouTube videos had me running my ZL1 at Bradenton. Just a background shot, but I thought it was cool.

I like his channel. Seems like a good dude too. Although I've noticed a trend, if you watch the episodes where they open viewer mail, sometimes he gets Mopar stuff and he definitely bags on mopar.:wtf:
I knew he had some money when he bought a racetrack.....

I like his channel. Seems like a good dude too. Although I've noticed a trend, if you watch the episodes where they open viewer mail, sometimes he gets Mopar stuff and he definitely bags on mopar.:wtf:
I knew he had some money when he bought a racetrack.....

his youtube channel has grown exponentially.
hes for sure not hurting anymore,esp with all the sponsors he has now.
btw,he has raced some of the roadkill guys a few times already,
with a diesel powered 66 ford Galaxy!
really entertaining stuff.
helllll yeah brother !

Twin Turbskies. I watched him a couple times. His name is not Cleetus though, it's Garret. Supposedly makes 2 grand a day.
https://naibuzz.com/how-much-money-cleetus-mcfarland-makes-on-youtube-net-worth/

Why should I care that he uses an alias while preforming? Did it bother you that Hulk Hogan was really Terry Jean Bollette? No? Me Neither....
And if he really makes two grand a day I say Good For Him!!!! I'm glad someone besides politicians are being paid well... And he gets to have fun while doing it!!!

Why should I care that he uses an alias while preforming? Did it bother you that Hulk Hogan was really Terry Jean Bollette? No? Me Neither....
And if he really makes two grand a day I say Good For Him!!!! I'm glad someone besides politicians are being paid well... And he gets to have fun while doing it!!!

I do not want to get into an argument over this sir, but I figured I would post more information about the guy. Just figured everyone would like to know more about him, no harm done in my opinion. As you said good for him that he makes that much in one day, sure as hell wish I did. More power to him

for sure, all LS stuff with turbos but he puts mopars down pretty hard though. Lol. Its actually pretty funny. All good natured fun.

For someone who has a #3 Earnhardt truck, and says "Do It For Dale" tells you somethin'. :(. Still I don't mind watching the guy every once in awhile :)

Auto Transport Service
Back