• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone experience with DYNOMAX Muffler

K-chai

Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score
Hi my name is chang
Want to set up the Dynomax muffler in my car anyone experience with this or any suggestion. Actually it is a little bit wide indy openione ..what u guys think??.. The link is below.
https://m.summitracing.com/parts/wlk-17547
BEST REGARDS
CHANG

I've got the Dyno Max Ultra Flos on my car and love them. They sound mean but not too loud when you are just cruising. There is a little bit of drone at about 35 - 40 mph. When you step on it everybody is going to know you mean business. Should sound great cruising that beautiful Thailand coastline.

Same here......Dynomax ultra Flo's on my 383 Roadrunner and man do they sound great! Took off the flowmaster super 44's and threw them away and installed these dynomax's instead! Way better, less tinny, and deeper aggressive sound!

Oh and Chang.....not sure if the exact pic is what you are looking at, but most all Mopars use an offset in and center out style muffler on a stock style setup.

Dynomax Superturbos here. Nice sound, no drone.

Wouldn't run anything else !!

THX so much everyone for the suggestion ^^

DynoMax Mufflers here too. 14" case welded. Here's a clip of my car for sound. :)

It's a little echo-y because of the garage walls. And these we're not broken in yet too, sounds even better now.

Dynomax super turbos were to quiet for me. Although could be different on a built motor.

DynoMax Mufflers here too. 14" case welded. Here's a clip of my car for sound. :)

It's a little echo-y because of the garage walls. And these we're not broken in yet too, sounds even better now.

That's sounds wicked man. What's been done to your motor?

Here's my bird with 2 chamber flows, 1 7/8 headers, 3" pipe to turn downs. Sorry for the funky sound. Had to record it off my computer. Lol

17221 Dyno Max for me on my cars. Sounds good at idle, not tinny and not too loud and sounds great on acceleration without any rap.

IMG_3906.JPG
IMG_3908.JPG

Last edited:
Super turbos will be mild but still sound real good, if you want it nice and loud go with the ultra flows

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back