• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Anyone have AC parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nxcoupe

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:53 PM
Reaction score
Looking for AC parts for my 66. Specifically this one part in the picture, but would like extra parts anyway.
20220703_230156.jpg
20220703_230203.jpg

I'm assuming your muffler joint is cracked at the bottom, clean the assembly well and rebraze the leak.
Mike

I'm assuming your muffler joint is cracked at the bottom, clean the assembly well and rebraze the leak.
Mike
That is what it's looking like I'll have to do. So they are brazed, not welded? Interesting. Thank you for the reply!

I have one from a 64 big block Fury I parted out. It may be the same.
I can check tomorrow and take a picture for comparison.
Ed

I have these parts if you need them, may have some other misc. parts

DE7D858C-AF32-447E-8B4E-04305123AC5C.jpeg

Have you looked at Classic Air?

Do you want the line and all or just the muffler?
Kinda large to ship the metal line.
I will be at Carlisle if you are going
Ed
I'd like it all. No, I'll be out of town. Wish I could go, just can't make it happen this year, yet again. I could take just the muffler portion and get the rest whenever we can work it out. Or whatever you suggest. I will be at the Mopar Nats in Cbus in August.

I'd like it all. No, I'll be out of town. Wish I could go, just can't make it happen this year, yet again. I could take just the muffler portion and get the rest whenever we can work it out. Or whatever you suggest. I will be at the Mopar Nats in Cbus in August.
I am going back to my shop today and will look the metal line over to make sure it is still good. Also take a couple more pics to show condition.
Ed

I forgot to check the line today. Too much on my mind loading for Carlisle.
So I wrote a note to check tomorrow.
Ed

I forgot to check the line today. Too much on my mind loading for Carlisle.
So I wrote a note to check tomorrow.
Ed
Ok. Thanks. I'm going to see if someone can meet you and bring it back for me if I can't make it to Carlisle. My work trip was cancelled, so now I could possibly make it out for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back