• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Have Epirence With This Jeggs B Body Front Disk Brake Kit ?

Stay away from the jegs conversion, especially the calipers...cheap junk! Spend the money and go with a Baer or Wilwood setup.

I'm not a fan of these large rimed low profile wheel and tire set ups. But I'd love to find a set of the cop rally wheels, if that's what it takes to add disk brakes to this car.

Thanks gentlemen.

pirate jacks treated me good, stuff looks decent, and all in one kit

I'm not a fan of these large rimed low profile wheel and tire set ups. But I'd love to find a set of the cop rally wheels, if that's what it takes to add disk brakes to this car.

Thanks gentlemen.
You don't need the cop car wheels for the front Rallye kit from Master Power brakes, they are for 15" wheels. the rear is supposed to be for 16" wheels, but I found out they worked with the cop car wheels for a four wheel disc conversion. The stock 15" steel or alloy wheels should work fine for just the front kit.

Thanks for the input.

I have heard good things from a friend who did a scarebird.Com swap. They have a kit that includes a brace and some fittings, you buy rotors for a Lincoln, calipers from a Chevy rear end and it all is supposed to bolt together for under 300. I am currently looking into this swap.

We offer a varied of kits from one similar to the one that you referenced above to really nice set ups from wilwood ( see 2nd page of link). If you have any questions please let me know. We also offer a members discount and free shipping within the 48 states.

[http://catalog.p-s-t.com/index.php?...D=32021&engineconfigID=15543-16473&categoryID[]=3721

You will have to copy whole link into your address to bar.

Thanks
James

Auto Transport Service
Back