• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Have Experience with Reilly Alterktion Front Suspension.

FatJack

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
Getting close to ordering Alterkation front suspension for a 69 RoadRunner. Would really like to hear from members that are using this.
Our car is non power steering should we change it to power??This is gonna be a street car. Very limited track time.+--

I dont know about the B bodies. but I've had some experience with them on A bodies. and it is the best thing that ever was made for handling. I've talked to bill rielly and he is very easy to deal with and makes a good product. I'm sure the quality and performance will be just as good as the A body kit.

We are building our own front suspension and carefully looked at them all. I liked his design and value, and I really liked when I called the company the owner answered the telephone and answered all my questions. That says alot to me when you put your name on a product.

Bill is a stand up guy,I have never heard any negative feed back about his products.A customer of mine is getting ready to order a fr end kit for his 72 charger.

Just noticed this thread, so sorry I'm late! I bought the Alterkation for my 65 Coronet and COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED!!! From start to finish, dealing with Bill was an absolute dream! He answered every question I could come up with very patiently (spread over several phone calls), the product engineering is next to none, the support after the sale is phenominal, and installation was a breeze. The only issue I had was I had ordered Afco dbl adjustable shocks with mine and it showed up with QA1's. A phone call immediately after opening the package resulted in a very deep apology and the correct shocks being immediately shipped out and the QA1's sent back. I went with a manual rack on mine due to it being a race car, but honestly, I would ask Bill what he recommends for your particular application. He is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. Phone calls are FREE. I bet I talked to him 5 times before I even ordered the front end, and he is very willing to talk to you even though you haven't bought anything yet. Hope this helps!

just want to add, my alignment guy does alot of race cars, and when i mentioned reilly motorsports he said it was the best suspension upgrade for a mopar, very well designed and easy to put together.

Auto Transport Service
Back