• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone hear about this ? Spring fling 2021

Purepony

Local time
9:56 PM
Reaction score
The site says cancelled but the e bodies say it’s on.
Which is which ?
BB7819C4-5427-418B-9E77-B7C595DCA1ED.png

Hmmmm....Maybe contact Steve Wall...the CPW club President.

A buddy of mine texted this to me earlier today!

I think this would be a "reasonable bet", given the fact that other car cruise events happen at this location. If you look at SoCalCarCulture.com, you'll see that the weekend prior, there is an event scheduled (Simi Valley - Ol' Town Simi Cruise - 2196 Tapo St. - 4PM - 7PM). http://www.socalcarculture.com/Images/CruiseNight_Saturday_OlTownSimiValley.pdf
It looks like the 3'rd Saturday always has cars showing up!

I'll bet CPW Club is trying again similar to Fall Fling, but this time in a public parking lot where people can just show up on their own volition! If my schedule is clear, I may trek out there!

Yeah I was at that parking lot last weekend and it was pretty good. Glad to see at least they’re doing something

I’ll probably stop by we’ll see

It's in "Simi Valley" one of the most liberal, mask wearing areas in CA. Be very surprised if it happens. My daughter lives there, so if it does, I'll try to be there.

Anyone going to this?

If i were in my california place i would have gone! Unfortunately, circumstances have me stuck in arizona. I love it here, but i miss my local racetracks and events in california. Definately going to the May show in ontario. This one didnt give me enough warning, NO fault of Steve!

The Spring Fling Cruise went well... About 135 cars showed up. The local spot in Simi Valley RocknRoll Cafe has many car cruise events during the summer. Things are starting to open up for car events in SoCal, the club(CPW) is planning their Fall Fling in October if they can line up Woodley Park. Working within state regulations and the LA Park & Rec group has been a challenge..

Just my $0.02.... ;)

All

Just thought I would contribute what I had.

It was great to reconnect with some old friends and see the community in action again....

Code:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/w8THkVi"><a href="//imgur.com/a/w8THkVi">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Auto Transport Service
Back