• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone heard from 69BFan lately?

91r/t

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Anyone heard from Richard (69bfan) lately? Haven't seen him on here at all and haven't been able to get ahold of him on the cell either. Hope all is ok with him. He is pretty quick to get back to me lately. I see he hasn't been on since sept 7th on here.

Agree, he was selling desirable reproduction parts.

He pretty much dropped of the face of the earth a year or so ago. I heard he has some family medical issues that he is concentrating on.

Just talked to him for 45 min or so this afternoon. He is indeed dealing with some medical stuff with family and the farm and all the other lovely rising costs or everything like the rest of us. Hard to sell parts when nothing is obtainable and costs are doubling everywhere. Just glad to hear from him and make sure all is ok.

He pretty much dropped of the face of the earth a year or so ago. I heard he has some family medical issues that he is concentrating on.
I contacted him last year about him not being around here for a while. He did indeed have family and medical issues to deal with - higher priority than being here on site. He will be back some day.

Just talked to him for 45 min or so this afternoon. He is indeed dealing with some medical stuff with family and the farm and all the other lovely rising costs or everything like the rest of us. Hard to sell parts when nothing is obtainable and costs are doubling everywhere. Just glad to hear from him and make sure all is ok.
Thank you for the update on Richard. :thumbsup:

Hope :praying: all is going as well as can be expected...

Auto Transport Service
Back