• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone heard from Beanhead?

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
I met him at the San Joaquin Valley Mopars show in 2018. Cool guy, white Plymouth.

Beanhead Plymouth.jpg

I have not seen him post in awhile.
Same with Brad B Rad and Moparfiend.

They used to post more, I was just curious.

They used to post more, I was just curious.
I'm refraining from commenting about them out of fear of jinxing.... but at least with Fiend, his last post kinda
scares me a bit.

Thanks for the shout-out, Greg! (@Kern Dog) I appreciate the good thoughts.
I was consumed with work for a few months, as well as some personal loss, and haven't been checking in lately.
I've still found time to get out and cruise some though...it's kind of theraputic, to me anyway.
I also "classed up the joint" a bit by replacing the factory steelies with some Torq-Thrust "D" wheels. I went back and forth on the choice between Weld Drag-Stars or the two colors of Torq-Thrust but finally decided to go with the black TT's as they aren't quite as common as the gray ones, and I like the looks with the black hood. I also fitted some M/T ET-SS rear tires and new fronts. WOW! I now know what it feels like to be able to floor this baby in second and not fishtail at 80 mph.
Traction is a beautiful thing:D
Thanks guys

20210302_180714.jpg

Last edited:
good to see all is great

nice video too

The new wheels look great, BH. But I sure loved the old ones on your car, too!

The rumble of a Mopar engine! Nothing like em! Neat video and car!

Auto Transport Service
Back