• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone in Syracuse NY, Need ASAP help!

Steve009

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score
hi Everyone,

I’m at the Syracuse nationals show right now staying in Liverpool. I’m from Ottawa Canada. My fuel pump crapped out and is pissing fuel everywhere. Is there anyone close who may have a spare mechanical fuel pump I could buy off you? It’s for a 383. I’m going to start calling local Napa and parts stores first thing Saturday morning and hoping they have something in stock. I’ll check back in the morning to see if anyone replied.

Thanks,
-Steve

Lucky for you most every parts store has these fuel pumps or can have one within an hour . Sorry I'm in FL it would take me longer to drive it up to you then Napa getting it in . My local AutoZone keep s all these parts handy I'm sure all stores have the stock

I lost my fuel pump at the Syracuse nats several years back... and a guy in the vendor area had one....

Lucky for you most every parts store has these fuel pumps or can have one within an hour . Sorry I'm in FL it would take me longer to drive it up to you then Napa getting it in . My local AutoZone keep s all these parts handy I'm sure all stores have the stock

Advance auto parts to the rescue! Had one in stock.

Auto Transport Service
Back