• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know this '75?

rt-man

Local time
3:36 PM
Reaction score
https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/plymouth/road-runner/2578283.html

I'm starting to get the jones for a '75 RR. Long hood, short deck, but needs to be a 400 and clean. But IMHO, $65k feels a little like a reach :rofl:
Anyone know the car or the seller? Thanks.
1659278065586.png

I’d be surprised if it got $35,000. But who knows? I’ve seen prices triple since January 2021.

$65k... wow... I'll bet the owner will tell you he has deep personal connections to the car, really hates to sell, Yada, yada...

Are the inner fenders painted black? Was that painted that way from the factory in '75?
1659281013151.png

Last edited:
Nice looking car but $65k you could buy a 66 Hemi for that money. What does souped up mean, a pair of Indy valve covers and a air filter change'

No way this car is worth 65k. People are nuts today. Tried to get a flasher switch for my '67 Belvedere the guy wanted $165.00, told him to keep it.
Yep had to be a member on this site with the flasher.

Should be 6.5K.
I do believe that would be the correct market value. Maybe more. The take back is that it's not all O.E. under the hood and the wheels.
Don't get me wrong. No problem with aftermarket wheels. It's the first thing I do to all my cars over the years.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/plymouth/road-runner/2578283.html

I'm starting to get the jones for a '75 RR. Long hood, short deck, but needs to be a 400 and clean. But IMHO, $65k feels a little like a reach :rofl:
Anyone know the car or the seller? Thanks.View attachment 1321879
Doing a little digging in the pictures... This thing is a rolling mess. Base line interior and one door mirror, no fender mounted turn signals; nothing unusual about that but that does not command premium price. The door panels don't look right, missing the thin chrome accents? Major No-No, the seat belts have been removed off the roof. A cheap used car lot would never have an engine bay that dirty. For 65 grand it should be spotless and detailed beyond factory perfect; not BS colored hoses, questionable wiring added, and surely not missing pieces (front air damn/duct between the bumper and radiator support). Original paint, sure about that? Never wrecked, sure about that too? Why does the right rear lower quarter have an odd shape on the bottom edge? 75RRs had either the tunnel decal or the standing bird decal on the deck lid, NEVER both from the factory. The radiator support has been painted, unless that car is black a rad support is NEVER black like GM cars! If the seller is going to make up a number "Only 700 of them made" that's sooooooooo far off of reality they better specify what that means. (7183 is actual production total). When something is this obviously misrepresented even things that appear to be legit call for deeper scrutiny.

If this is $65,000 then my 75 Runner 400HP labled for export must be worth a couple million easy!

Auto Transport Service
Back