• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know what these are for?

Nardo

Local time
9:55 AM
Reaction score
I believe that these are for the outside stainless steel trim between the "A" Pillar and the vent window but I am not sure. They definitely have a left and a right to them.

Thank you as always.

IMG_5973.JPG IMG_5974.JPG

66-70 b-body all cars. They slide in the end of the bottom windshield trim. Screw retains it to the cowl area. Only seen with door open.

Thank you for the response. Have not yet been able to figure out how. Will keep trying.

i'll see if i cannot take pic when i get home. i know where they go...

Pic of mine taken during disassembly. Slides into the lower windshield trim piece and screws into the door jamb just below the end of the drip rail. Strangely my car only had one on the passenger side. The driver's side wasn't even drilled for one...

20180705_093610_resized.jpg

Thank you this helps. I still cannot find the holes which is most likely due to the body filler that was put on by someone else. They covered all the holes.

Auto Transport Service
Back