• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know where I can find front fenders for a 1973 charger?

Najib

Local time
1:59 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I have tried looking all over the internet but can’t find any front fenders for a 1973 charger se. I found some decent ones on eBay but I was wandering if they make any brand new ones?

No new ones available. Used is the only option. There are a couple good 71-74 Charger and B-Body groups on Facebook where fenders come up once in a while.

I have some workable ones.....but shipping.....

If it’s possible to find any ones that aren’t rusted through or bondoed, that would be awesome, how about patch panels? Do they sell prefit rust repair panels?

They are impossible to find. Most any you see are rusted and way overpriced. I do have one passenger side with a dent the size of your fist, but pristine otherwise which I might sell, as I have another full set at my son's house in Phoenix with good Arizona metal.

Hello, I have tried looking all over the internet but can’t find any front fenders for a 1973 charger se. I found some decent ones on eBay but I was wandering if they make any brand new ones?
You need to start a wanted thread. Thanks

Dog leg patch panels are available but they are folded, not stamped and as such the corners do not look factory and need to be "worked" with either a somewhat complicated metal patch or filler :(

Auto Transport Service
Back