• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know where there's an AMD driver floor for '70 Charger?

Triplegreen500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
I've had one on order for a while. Knew it was out of stock. Emailed earlier today and got a response "sometime in May"...

Front floor section, under the driver seat. I really only "need" the rearmost 8" of it as my back seat footwell is where the rust is (and I already have the rear seat floor piece)...it just took out the rearmost few inches of the front floorboard as well. I have some pinholes near the pedals up front, so having a whole floorboard is "nice"...but not needed right now.

Anyone know of any vendors who have 'em in stock?

Not much help. However, I need this same piece for my Road Runner someday soon.

I've had one on order for a while. Knew it was out of stock. Emailed earlier today and got a response "sometime in May"...

Front floor section, under the driver seat. I really only "need" the rearmost 8" of it as my back seat footwell is where the rust is (and I already have the rear seat floor piece)...it just took out the rearmost few inches of the front floorboard as well. I have some pinholes near the pedals up front, so having a whole floorboard is "nice"...but not needed right now.

Anyone know of any vendors who have 'em in stock?

Try "The Speed Shop" in Toledo Ohio. The last time I was there they had AMD 66-70 B body right and left side front to rear floor pans and I believe he was asking something like $100 per side. He only had one set of them. I thought about buying them just in case.....but I don't plan on doing another B. He's more of a GM guy but has inventory of all makes and models....he's had these pans for at least a year and a half.

https://www.thespeedshoptoledo.com/ 419-356-3179

You can try Stephen Performance in AL. They are one of the largest AMD dealers around. Good Luck on your search

I had around $4k in my cart, when I logged in to find things dropping out of stock. I got the same song, “April” or “May”. I ended up searching the part numbers on eBay and found Jegs to have the items AMD showed out of stock. This is for a RR, so you may not have the same luck....

Everything except that driver rear footwell is solid and shiny factory paint on my car. I suspect it was a carport car, driver side exposed, and the quarter window leaked - that's all I can think of, to have this sort of damage, and have it this localized.

I checked jeg's - "ships direct from the manufacturer on 4/1/21". I've emailed Stephens - thanks for the tip!

Underseat is spotless on mine - only the low point of that back seat footwell rusted out, but it took out the rearmost few inches of the front floor panel as well so I need to get that so my body guy can decide "whole piece" or "just the back section".

I will need trunk pans at some point (center/low section is bad, but the extensions and the upper part are perfect)....but right now I want the interior floors done so I can drive the thing come springtime!

Pm sent

IMG_20181114_171107509.jpg IMG_20181114_171052083.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back