• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know where these washers can be found ?

pearljam724

Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
A 16mm very thin crush washer made of stainless steal. It’s for the banjo fuel rail for on an edlebrock carb. Looked everywhere, I need 2 of them. No parts stores carries them. Can’t find em on Ebay either.

2667FAD5-306D-4F15-B8D4-362CEF0D0B5E.jpeg

Last edited:
16mm the ID? I can look through all my aircraft banjo stock to see if I have them, but I'm not going off the property.. probably for weeks... so shipping is probably out..

you need copper that will crush a bit..... go to napa

I broke a banjo bolt recently on a brake caliper..... napa had an assortment, with washers

BTW 16mm is .629 5/8 is .625.. .004 difference... And with Edelbrock being an American company I'm pretty sure the true size is 5/8"....

You sure it's stainless.. usually bronze/copper or aluminum on banjo fittings.
They are definitely stainless. They are included with Edlebrock fuel rail. They are very thin. A kind gentleman on A body site helped me locate some. Thank you, for the responses.

I broke a banjo bolt recently on a brake caliper..... napa had an assortment, with washers
Yeah, Napa is probably the best bet here too. Problem is, I don’t know their hours now. I swung by a few local part stores and they are all closed. Autozone is usually open late Sunday evenings. But, not open either. Regardless, they only carry the crappy nylon washers.

Last edited:
To be honest I too find it odd that a crush washer is made of stainless since stainless is really hard to crush.. Typically I see copper & aluminum crush washers, nylon crush washers suck, they don't seal well... I actually have an assortment of crush washers at my shop, but they are an aluminum outer with a buna N inner seal..

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 5.43.15 PM.png

To be honest I too find it odd that a crush washer is made of stainless since stainless is really hard to crush.. Typically I see copper & aluminum crush washers, nylon crush washers suck, they don't seal well... I actually have an assortment of crush washers at my shop, but they are an aluminum outer with a buna N inner seal..

View attachment 925834
It’s not genuinely a crush washer, I agree. This is what Edlebrock, Spectra and probably Holley too. Include with those fuel rails you buy separately with a 90 degree elbow and have a port that has a pressure gauge attached.

E7C96D48-057F-48C3-A17F-59C5C2399315.jpeg

16mm the ID? I can look through all my aircraft banjo stock to see if I have them, but I'm not going off the property.. probably for weeks... so shipping is probably out..
Yeah 16 mm id, 22 od. It can’t be any larger in outside diameter because of a knuckle on the carb, next to the banjo. Very kind of you to offer. Another kind gentleman on A body site is mailing me a pair. Thank you, for your kindness.

You'll want to use aluminum or copper for that as the material is softer and conforms to imperfections easier. There used to be nylon ones available but its too hard and doesn't seal well. Import cars, especially european, use a lot of crush washers. Have any friends working at euro shops? May have some laying around.

Yeah 16 mm id, 22 od. It can’t be any larger in outside diameter because of a knuckle on the carb, next to the banjo. Very kind of you to offer. Another kind gentleman on A body site is mailing me a pair. Thank you, for your kindness.
And just where did he find them? As you know if you ran into this problem then someone will to eventually.

I just found a proper set at a local hardware store. They are aluminum and the correct size is 5/8 ID and 7/8 OD. Which also translates to 16 mm ID / 22 mm OD. As a thanks to the person that sent me a pair. I promised to pay it forward. Anyone looking for a pair. I ll mail them to you free of charge. Just message me.

Auto Transport Service
Back