• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know whose 71 Charger R/T this is?

Wile E Coyote

Super Genius
Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
Found these pictures on the internet. Those are the exact wheels and tires I'd like on my 71 Super Bee. It would be fantastic if I could find the owner and get the specs on them!
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks,
Ron
Magnums.jpg

that's a pic of a model or die cast, with what a appears to be some photo shop work. look at where the rear valance meets the quarter panel. the door doesn't line up too hot either

If thats the "look" you want:

Tires: Look like F60x15 Goodyear Polyglas GT RWL. Kelsey Tire, Universal Vintage Tire.
Wheels: Chrysler Road (Magnum) Wheels. Coker Tire. Look-a-likes, American Racing.

Agree, looks like a die cast.

that's a pic of a model or die cast, with what a appears to be some photo shop work. look at where the rear valance meets the quarter panel. the door doesn't line up too hot either

Wow. I never thought about the power of photoshop on a die cast or model. Wow. Good eye! I was primarily focused on the rear wheel depth, front and rear tire widths, and how nice it all tucked in there with the stance it has! I didn't look around at the rest of the picture for details - but now that you point it out... sheesh! I feel like a 1-D 10-T!!!!

Oh well.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back